Welcome to Automated Giving
It’s a new way to simplify your church donations.
How it Works
- You authorize a specified amount of money to be electronically transferred directly from your checking or savings account to the church account.
- You also specify the frequency of the transfer. It’s just like the automated payments many people already make for their mortgage or insurance payments.
- You can change or stop the donations whenever you need.
- You can get started by clicking on the donation button at top of this page.
Two Ways to Make Automated Donations
1. A regular, ongoing donation for your pledge to the General Fund, or to the Building Fund
2. one-time donation to the General Fund, Building Fund or other regularly recurring opportunities such as the Christmas Joy offering or Easter One Great Hour of Sharing.
If you want to donate to a fund not listed on the web site, you will need to write a check or give cash.
When you sign up to give, please designate only one fund at a time. If you want to give to two funds, you will need to go through the process twice.
- We can accept donations ranging from $5 to $10,000, using the online donation process.
- Your account must have the funds to cover your donation by 1 pm the preceding business day. For example, if you want give on a Monday your account needs to have the funds in place by 1 pm Friday.
- If you want to change or stop your donations, you can login anytime for immediate changes. If you prefer to contact the church directly, please allow four business days after you e-mail us at email@example.com, or call the church office (360) 694-7549 x222 for changes to take affect.
- You will continue to receive contribution statements recording all your gifts.
- If you are already giving to the church through your bank’s Bill Pay option, there’s no need to stop. This program is just another way to make giving easier.
- Columbia is using Vanco Services LLC to handle the process of transferring funds from your account to the church. They were chosen because of their extensive experience with other churches.
Have questions about online giving?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call church office (360) 694-7549 (x222)