Welcome to Automated Giving
It’s a way to simplify your church donations.
How it Works
- You authorize a specified amount of money to be electronically transferred directly from your account to the church account.
- You also specify the frequency of the transfer. It’s just like the automated payments many people already make for their mortgage or insurance payments.
- You can change or stop the donations whenever you need.
- You can get started by clicking on the donations button at top of this page.
Two Ways to Make Automated Donations
1. A regular, ongoing donation for your pledge to the General Fund, or to the Deacon’s Fund
2. One-time donation to the General Fund, Deacon’s Fund or other regularly recurring opportunities such as the Christmas Joy offering or Easter One Great Hour of Sharing.
If you want to donate to a fund not listed on the web site, you will need to write a check or give cash.
- We can accept donations ranging from $5 to $10,000, using the online donation process.
- If using a checking account, your account must have the funds to cover your donation by 1 pm the preceding business day. For example, if you want give on a Monday your account needs to have the funds in place by 1 pm Friday.
- If you want to change or stop your donations, you can login anytime for immediate changes. If you prefer to contact the church directly, please allow four business days after you e-mail us at email@example.com, or call the church office (360) 694-7549 for changes to take affect.
- You will continue to receive contribution statements recording all your gifts.
- If you are already giving to the church through your bank’s Bill Pay option, there’s no need to stop. This program is just another way to make giving easy.
- Columbia is using Vanco Services LLC and Kindred Giving to handle the process of transferring funds from your account to the church. These firms were chosen because of their extensive experience with churches.
Have questions about online giving?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call church office (360) 694-7549