- Numbers – We’re limited to 100 people for the time being. If we have too many at any service, we’ll add another service to accommodate more.
- Place – The Middle Parking Lot and the North Rim. (Just behind the Youth Center and the Offices).
- Parking – Please park in either the Upper Lot, the Lower Lot, or on the streets. (If you park on a street, please be respectful of neighbors and speed limits.) There will be no parking in the Middle Lot OR along the North Rim above it.
- Seating – BYOC, which means, “Bring Your Own Chair.” Most of us these days have some kind of folding chair, or ‘camp’ chair that we use for outdoor events elsewhere. If you need one of these chairs, most grocery stores like Walmart or Costco or Freddie’s have them.
- Facemasks – Even outdoor worship requires masks according to the Governor’s guidelines. Facemasks are required for worship and all activities at Columbia until further notice. (We WILL be having a contest for the best mask for kids, students, and adults in July…) Again, we can’t provide them for everyone, so we ask that you provide your own.
- Physical Distancing – We’ll stay at least 6 feet apart in households or as individuals.
/?php get_sidebar(); ?>